« Home | 愛你。就像愛生命 » | 今天重做的結果 » | 上學期作的心理測驗結果 » | 不想放手 » | 這個好 » | Flickr » | the most Imporant in my life » | All-Around Smart » | Super Geek » | 33% evil »

Countdown to my 20th birthday


You may have already noticed that I put a counter on this blog to mention how many days left to my 21th year in this world. I consider my 20th birthday a big day, a milestone, that one-fouth or even one-third of my life had gone.

Therefore I drew a blueprint in my mind, and imagine what I want myself be like for the next stage of my life. I am going to implement it, and set the deadline on my 20th birthday.

I wish I could express my feeling to those I love. I wish I could become able to love and be loved. I wish I could celebrate the triumph of life with true and great pleasure. Above all, I wish I could share all I learned with others, and enrich people's life.

Wish me luck.

good luck!

Post a Comment